In this SOP Workshop, you will learn information such as:
- WHY SOPs FAIL and what to do about it
- How to deploy SOPs IN AN HOUR
- The ONE QUESTION that creates winning SOPs
- Who should be INVOLVED IN SOPs
- How to CONVERT PARAGRAPHS into highly effective bite-size materials
- Feel the momentum at your organization!
Business Leaders Produce Lift with Momentum
We knew we needed to operationalize parts of our business but it just wasn’t easy – Momentum helped us push through. Now things keep getting easier and easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS THIS WORKSHOP GOING TO BE WORTH MY TIME?
During this workshop, you’ll receive insights and approaches you can immediately put into practice. For the do-it-yourselfer, you’ll get what you need to be off and running. For those who are looking for more, we’ll provide additional offerings. And best of all, you’ll learn how to deploy procedures in hours/days, not weeks/months.
WILL THE WORKSHOP REPLAY BE PROVIDED?
Yes. Register and receive the on-demand replay. Even if you can’t attend the live workshop, register and you’ll receive a link to the on-demand replay following the webinar.
CAN I ASK QUESTIONS?
Yes. There will be live Q&A, and even if there isn’t time within the webinar, we will respond to all questions.
WHAT IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP?
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Why a business needs procedures
- Why useful procedures can be so challenging to create and what to do about it
- The Key Decisions needed for effective procedures
- How to fit every procedure on a single page
- How to use a Procedure Map
- How to deploy procedures in an hour
WHO IS THIS CONTENT DESIGNED FOR?
Most small and medium businesses leaders that focus on day-to-day operations will benefit from this workshop. If you’re an owner, manager, or decision-maker who wants to make their team run more efficiently, this workshop is for you. Also, if you are someone who is being assigned the job of creating standard operating procedures, this workshop is also for you.
Create SOPs that don’t just sit on a shelf but come to life and drive the behaviors that scale your business.